Monday

"Because I Said So" Session 4

Dearest friend,

I hope you are enjoying our summer journey. Please share this study with friends. Because each lesson is independent they can join at anytime, catch up at their leisure or just take in a lesson or two. I'd love to grow our little fellowship here.

There have been some questions about our assignments. The assignments are repeated week to week, and are the same for every week. My hope is that the Spirit will help you glean personal applications that are rich and worth mining for. I can't wait to hear from you.

For this weeks lesson share which of the areas you love the Lord with best-your heart, your soul, your mind, your might or your strength. Further, which area needs to be developed?

By the way, I am serving at our church's Kids camp this week. I will be out of the loop, so no lesson this week. I'll be back on Wednesday of next week with our next lesson! Can't wait!


"Because I Said So" - Session 4 from Whitney Capps on Vimeo.



post signature

No comments: