Saturday

We're having a green Christmas...

If you are joining me from Glynnis' sweet and simple Christmas, welcome. I'm so glad you dropped by.  We are hunkered down at home with a couple of sick kids. We are choosing to see it as a blessing. Our calendar just became unusually clear for this time of year. (I mean no one wants to hang out when your kids are a little green, and not in the festive, Christmas-y kind of way!)


So whatever you are doing today, I pray it is filled with sweet, simple Christmas blessings. If it feels frantic rather than festive, see my post from earlier this week. Sometimes the chaos reminds us of that first Christmas. If that's true then, the Capps household is enjoying a VERY authentic Christmas this year.

Merry hugs to you all!


post signature

No comments: