Tuesday

Friends,

My sweet friends Luann Prater and Carol Davis are doing an amazing conference in Charlotte in just a few short weeks. It will be phenomenal!!! I wish I could be there, but I can't. Just wanted to pass along the details in case anyone can go, be blessed, and come back to share how fantastic it was?!!

Check out this video for a word from Luann:

This event is ONLY $119! THIS INCLUDES OVER-NIGHT STAY, ENTRANCE TO ALL CONFERENCE SESSIONS/ALL CONFERENCE MATERIAL, BREAKFAST & LUNCH ON SATURDAY!!!
The bad news is...space is limited, so don't wait, register today.

From Luann:
“We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.”—E.M. Forester

This team of women at Encouragement Cafe' are charged up and ready to "let go" and we want desperately for you to come along with us!

God scoops up all of our pieces and parts and makes it whole. Watch how He takes our little and magnifies it into something so incredible that we will NEVER be the same!

Maybe you've never pictured yourself as radical.
Maybe you've never thought that God would ever ask you to step into something more.
Maybe you've never really experienced ABSOLUTE, BOUNDLESS, ABANDON and quite frankly the thought of it scares you to death!

Let me whisper in your ear a little truth:

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

God wants to do reconstructive surgery on the hearts of each one of us. We all live lives of quiet desperation, yet getting trapped in the mundane was never God's intention for our life! He wants us to not only LIVE victoriously, but to display that victory so others will be drawn to Him!

He has promised to show up in a unique and marvelous way. Will your 2010 look just like all the other years or are you ready to let God do something EXTREME in your life? Trust His way.

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him." 2 Cor 2:9

Isaiah 55:13 "This will be for the Lord's renown..."

From Carol Davis:
As we get ready for the Encouragement Extreme event in January, I can't help but think that God really means for us to go to the EXTREME in our faith. The Bible says that Jesus came to give us ABUNDANT life. Are you living an abundant life?

I have to admit that most of my days seem pretty ordinary. The laundry, the meetings, the "what's for supper?" You know the routine. But, somewhere in my heart...there is a part of me that longs for the abundant...the extreme life of faith that God has already purchased for me. If you have that longing too...then meet me in Greensboro at the Embassy Suites, January 29th and 30th....and we will lock arms and run hard after Jesus.

And when the weekend is over, the world will see a group of gals that have absolute faith in a great big God.

I look forward to the journey with you!!!


From Ramona Davis:
There are so many women God is calling to come out onto deeper water with Him. He has asked us to provide a place and environment in which His Spirit can move and take all of our hands and bring us by faith to a place of deeper commitment in our relationship to Him.

That’s what Encouragement EXTREME is all about. If you have felt His call in your heart, then this event is for you. He wants to encourage us to be EXTREME for Him and impact our little corners of the world.

Come, join us as we take each other’s hands and launch out!
I can’t wait to meet you,
Ramona Davis

post signature

1 comment:

B His Girl said...

Your words are encouraging. I wish I could go! My friend B, the artist aka Betty is going to be sharing a message on canvas at the event. We are in ministry together. I speak and she paints! I love mixing the two. What God has given her to paint at this event is WOW! Blessings to you Whitney! B